Just like you take your car in for regular servicing, the AWS Well Architected Review framework
is an opportunity to stop and assess your cloud environments and specific workloads to ensure
they’re running like well oiled machines! The WAR will provide architectural guidance and best
practises approaches to ensure they’re high performing, resilient and efficient.
As an AWS Advanced consulting partner, Cevo are expertly trained to guide your team
through this assessment, and are please to offer a complimentary Well Architected Framework
review of your environment across up to two of the following pillars:
- The operational excellence pillar includes the ability to run and monitor systems to
deliver business value and to continually improve supporting processes and procedures.
- The security pillar includes the ability to protect information, systems, and assets
while delivering business value through risk assessments and mitigation strategies.
- The reliability pillar includes the ability of a system to recover from infrastructure or
service disruptions, dynamically acquire computing resources to meet demand, and mitigate
disruptions such as misconfigurations or transient network issues.
- The performance efficiency pillar includes the ability to use computing resources efficiently
to meet system requirements and to maintain that efficiency as demand changes and technologies
- The cost optimization pillar includes the ability to avoid or eliminate unneeded cost or suboptimal resources.
Cevo are the Cloud Enablement Specialist, having delivered complex projects for some of Australia’s largest and most well known organisations. We have a highly skilled team who deliver with experience and credibility across all aspects of modern solution delivery.
What are the pre-requisites?
- Identify a specific workload that requires an assessment
- Provide the relevant business and technical stakeholders to attend a half day workshop
Why is it helpful?
- Pressing issues with cost, performance, reliability, operations, and security get identified and remediated quickly.
- Get help interpreting the integration of new AWS services, with some immediately addressing issues like cost and operational excellence.
- Satisfaction goes up through a Well Architected Partner review, helping you improve your cloud usage.
- Because AWS adoption has happened with such velocity, and modern infrastructure skills generally remain scarce, there are some architecturally-needy implementations that need attention.
What do you get?
Within a week of the completed workshop you will receive a documented report which covers all aspects of the pillars selected for the workload assessed. Cevo will also provide specific recommendations for future improvements, along with access to other relevant information pertinent to your environment.
How can you register your interest?
Complete the following form and we’ll be in contact shortly.